Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

I am Angelina


Hi I am a girl, I am 9 years old.  My name is Angelina.  I live in the quiet suburb of Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to a school in our area called Glen Innes School.  I am proud of my green and black uniform and wear it daily to school.


I have brown eyes, and long black hair.  Sometimes I colour my hair.     


The things I like doing at school are playing tennis and handball. Going swimming everyday is also  cool.   I also love writing and updating my blog every week. It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.


Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating brownies and mango.


I have many friends at school too.  In school we get together to play handball, tennis, touch and master. I love playing with my best friends, Melissa, Maia, Asiana and Hilda-Rose. Sometimes we get together after school for a game of touch.

Glen Innes is a beautiful  place to be in.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angelina I like your work and I think lot of people around the world will like it too. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelina.
    I really like you writing about your self
    and your photo looks nice to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelina I love your work and also that photo of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angelina, I like your photo it's a good one and i also like how you described your self, it was really good.But why is mangos and brownies your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.