Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Angelina in Ancient Egypt


The Day that my father died.

When my father was a slave Tutu Carman told
my father that he going to be a Pharaoh then 1 hour later my father died. Tutu Carman was shook, he couldn't believe it. The wife was crying and crying, she was very sad. Then their children was crying too because he was a loving dad and nice and caring dad.

They had to lay him on  flat surface they got a hook.They put the hook through the nose to pull the brain out and all their body parts. When they get all of the body parts out and they clean the body parts. The Pharaoh wakes up and smiles.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angelina, I absolutely loved your story. It was very creative and also brang me to tears. Is tutankhamen a pharaoh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a good story but it is short it is good

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.